Monday, December 8, 2008

HIATUS

It has been well over a month since I visited my little blog. I left  with promises of pictures of various knitting projects and I return virtually empty handed. I have cranked out a scarf or two for the various teachers of my children but nothing too impressive and the other, more picture worthy projects, are  languishing on needles. I have been busy though. Two weekends of yoga training, a half marathon, a trip to South Carolina, a new job for my husband, new roof on the house, new paint on the walls...the list goes on and on and on...really. I plan to post pictures as projects get completed and spill more about the job and the yoga as I process it all. For now, I wish all (all two of you) of my readers a happy holiday season and a joy filled new year. 
XO

No comments:

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog