Thursday, October 9, 2008

Socktoberfest

I haven't posted in awhile because I have been up to my eyebrows in knitting projects. I have four things going at once --a mystery stole, a vest, a mystery socktoberfest sock and the Joni hat from through the loops. I'm thinking it is going to be a handmade Christmas around here. I have a wonderful ornament kit coming to me from posie gets cozy and a closet full(ahem a horse trailer full) of yarn that is calling to me. In other news, N and I went to the Virginia State Fair last week and saw a cow give birth. It seemed to me to be a much calmer and tidier affair than the human version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all the knitting. Next time you go to the state fair please try the fried soda so that I will know how that works!

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog