Friday, September 12, 2008

Unexpected Passing

My friends' (Katie, Betsy, Robert) father was buried yesterday and Robert gave the Eulogy. It is beautiful. I too have a wonderful father and I hope when the time comes I will be able to honor him as eloquently. JKA and I knew the Allisons when we lived in Bell Buckle, TN and they are a large part of why we love that area of the country so much. Hank was a fascinating guy and could talk about absolutely anything intelligently and with humor. I know how much his family is going to miss him and I send loving thoughts their  direction during this difficult time.
"May lovingkindness manifiest throughout your lives. May you dwell in
  peace."

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks M.

That means a lot :-)

-Katie

 
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog